Thifluzamide 24% SC
Oute is a preventive as well as curative fungicide. Oute has excellent activity against sheath blight in rice and Black Scurf in Potatoes.
It has unique mode of action and no cross resistance with existing fungicides.
Mode of Action:
- Oute belongs to Succinate dehydrogenase inhibitor (SDHI) group of fungicides.
- It is systemic and could move Acropetal (Up through Xylem) as well as Basipetal (down through Phloem).
- Quick action as Oute disrupts the respiration chain.
||Dose per Acre (gm/ml)
- It is a systemic fungicide with protective and curative action.
- It effectively controls sheath blight in paddy.
- It is rapidly absorbed by roots and leaves and translocated in the xylem and phloem throughout the plant.