Tebuconazole 50% + Trifloxystrobin 25% WG
Ovitan is a systemic broad spectrum fungicide with preventive and curative action which offers not only disease control but also improves crop health and yield.
Mode of Action:
- Tebuconazole is dimethylase inhibitor (DMI) -interferes in process of building the structure of fungal cell wall. It inhibits the reproduction and further growth of fungus.
- Trifloxystrobin interferes with respiration in plant pathogenic fungi.
||Dose per Acre (gm/ml)
||Sheath blight, Leaf blast & Neck blast, Glume discolouration (dirty panicle)
||Powdery mildew, Anthracnose
||Yellow rust, powdery mildew
- Combination of two different modern modes of action - Excellent protective and curative activity
- Gives broad spectrum control on targeted diseases
- Provides stress tolerance to crops against biotic and abiotic factors
- Enhances yield and improves milling quality