Vipul is a Triacontanol-based plant growth promoter for foliar application to improve crop yield.
Mode of Action:
- Improves permeability of cell wall.
- Triggers Photosynthetic activity by retention of carbon dioxide in cells.
- Increased enzymatic activity and anti-oxidant compounds.
||Dose per Acre (gm/ml)
|Cotton, Rice, Tomato, Chilli, Groundnut
- Promotes chlorophyll synthesis, imparting green colour to plant
- Enhanced photosynthesis and absorption of nutrients
- Absorption & translocation of more nutrients and solutes by cell walls
- Improved branching and increased leaf area
- Leads to more starch production, increased plant mass, giving high yield
- Increase in quantitative and qualitative produce